Friday, December 9, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - Christmas Preparations

**Nothing to Disclose**



This prompt was another one that stumped me for a while. I ended up just using a bunch of images from Winstonia Have a Merry Xmas since they were all Christmassy designs. I started with a base of Finger Paints Paper Mache, then topped it with Finger Paints Of Quartz You Can. I absolutely love how it looks. All of the stamping polishes are Bundle Monster. Gingerbread man was done with Annato Clay, ornaments are So Metal, peppermint candies are red sea, the Charlie Brown tree is Tree of Life, and the snowflakes are So Metal. I'm really impressed with how pigmented these polishes are. I was using a lot of non-stamping polish for my stamping, so it is wonderful to have ones that actually work properly.





~Kelly

1 comment: